- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The main Niagara Falls Tourism center is on Robinson Street near the Skylon Tower.
Open June through August, Welcome Centres are run by Niagara Parks and have tickets for and information about Niagara Parks sights, including People Mover and Falls Incline Railway passes and the Niagara Falls and Great Gorge Adventure Pass. Welcome Centre kiosks are at the foot of Clifton Hill, foot of Murray Hill, and near the Maid of the Mist ticket booth; a Welcome Centre booth is inside the Table Rock Centre.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe