Side Trips from Toronto Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
This 1874 Gothic Revival brick home transformed into an impeccably . . .
This is Stratford's largest hotel, east of town in a commercial. . .
Two doors away from the Avon and Studio theaters, this brick building. . .
Queen and Albert B&B Inn
A 1901 storefront, now bright blue with a striped awning, is the. . .
Stewart House Inn
The interior of this elegant 1870s home draws on the Victoria. . .
The original 1960s motel sign still marks this single-story tawny-brick. . .
The Three Houses
On a quiet residential street, this elegant and tastefully decorated. . .
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $227* & up -- Canada Sale Fares from Baltimore (One Way) Air Canada
- $155 -- Chic Toronto Hotel through June, Save 30% Novotel Toronto Centre
- $99 -- Ottawa Hotel This Summer incl. Breakfast, 40% Off Quality Hotel Downtown Ottawa
- $649 & up -- 7-Night New England Cruise on Holland America American Express Travel
- CA$169-$179 -- 4-Diamond Toronto Hotel near Eaton Centre — $169-$179 Toronto Marriott Downtown Eaton Centre Hotel