- The Falls Niagara Falls' amazing display of natural power is Ontario's top attraction. See them from both the U.S. and Canadian sides.
- Shakespeare and Shaw A couple of long-dead British playwrights have managed to make two Ontario towns boom from May through October with the Shakespeare Festival in Stratford and the Shaw Festival in Niagara-on-the-Lake.
- Wineries The Niagara Peninsula has an unusually good microclimate for growing grapes; most of the more than 60 wineries have tastings.
- The great outdoors Ski at resorts north of Toronto; canoe backcountry rivers in Algonquin Provincial Park; hike or bike the Niagara-to-Lake-Huron Bruce Trail or the Niagara Parkway along the Niagara River.
- Edible Ontario Niagara-on-the-Lake and Stratford are both renowned for their skilled chefs who serve culinary masterpieces created with farm-fresh ingredients.
FODOR'S GO LIST 2015
The top 25 places we think should be on every traveler's radar this year.More