- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Empire Grill Review
Sunday-evening jazz adds flair to this popular restaurant, and the eclectic menu offers diners a melting pot of New American cuisine: a charred tomato and smoked chili sauce accompanies Brome Lake duck breast; tiger shrimp are sautéed with leeks, garlic, and tomatoes in a Pernod cream sauce; and prosciutto-wrapped Atlantic sea scallops top saffron-infused risotto. In summer you can dine on the patio and enjoy Byward Market's passing parade.
- Address: Byward Market, 47 Clarence St., Ottawa, ON
- Phone: 613/241–1343
- Location: Ottawa
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
My friends and are getting close to graduation, and have begun plotting out our graduation present to ourselves - a roadtrip. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more