- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Domus Café Review
Conscientious use of all-Canadian ingredients is a daunting mission, but the Domus Café succeeds. The melt-in-your-mouth foie gras and ostrich come from Québec, the asparagus, tomatoes, and fresh goat cheese from local farms. Ontario wines are offered as a matter of course. And what could be more Canadian than fiddlehead soup, Arctic char, and wild garlic? The menu changes with the seasons, the wild game dishes and root vegetables of winter giving way in summer to pickerel from the Great Lakes with fingerling potatoes, peaches, and cream corn. Organic beef comes with Yukon Gold fries and seasonal market vegetables.
- Address: 87 Murray St., Ottawa, ON
- Phone: 613/241–6007
- Location: Ottawa
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
My friends and are getting close to graduation, and have begun plotting out our graduation present to ourselves - a roadtrip. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more