- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Domus Café Review
Conscientious use of all-Canadian ingredients is a daunting mission, but the Domus Café succeeds. The melt-in-your-mouth foie gras and ostrich come from Québec, the asparagus, tomatoes, and fresh goat cheese from local farms. Ontario wines are offered as a matter of course. And what could be more Canadian than fiddlehead soup, Arctic char, and wild garlic? The menu changes with the seasons, the wild game dishes and root vegetables of winter giving way in summer to pickerel from the Great Lakes with fingerling potatoes, peaches, and cream corn. Organic beef comes with Yukon Gold fries and seasonal market vegetables.
- Address: 87 Murray St., Ottawa, ON
- Phone: 613/241–6007
- Location: Ottawa
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I wrote a blog about my adventures whilst camping in Canada, ontario. Read more
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
I wrote a new blog about my adventures in Canada and my experiences with bears and other animals
Hopefully you will like it!
http://annastraveltribute.wordpress.com/2014/04/17/camping-in-canada-sleeping-with-bears/ Read more
· News & Features
Our resident cruise expert doles out tips and advice for solo cruisers looking to save money on thei ... Read more
Navigate the chaotic street food scene of Ho Chi Minh City like a pro with our quick guide to no-fuss... Read more
Come for the beautiful architecture and stay for the vibrant local culture.... Read more