Ottawa Travel Guide
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Plan Your Ottawa Vacation
Although Ottawa remains a government town, the growth of the high-tech sector in recent years has given the city, its restaurants, shops, and hotels a modern flavor. The city has festivals, parks, bicycle paths, jogging trails, and the world's longest skating rink, on a 7.8-km (4.6-mile) stretch of the Rideau Canal.
Ottawa is very much a government town, and hotel rates are at their highest in spring and fall when the government and conferences are at their busiest...read more
Find the best Ottawa restaurants in every price category with our top picks.
Things To Do in Ottawa
Given Ottawa's architectural beauty and the fact that...read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more