Sights & Attractions in The Eastern Shore and Northern Nova Scotia
Things to Do in Cape Chignecto and Cape d'Or
This little fishing community is set on a Bay of Fundy natural...
|Towns||Cape Chignecto and Cape d'Or|
Age of Sail Heritage Museum
Exhibits spread out over six buildings trace the history of the...
|Museums / Galleries||Cape Chignecto and Cape d'Or|
Cape Chignecto Provincial Park
Miles of untouched coastline, more than 10,000 acres of old-growth...
|Parks||Cape Chignecto and Cape d'Or|
The explorer Samuel de Champlain poetically, but inaccurately...
|Nautical Sites, Trails||Cape Chignecto and Cape d'Or|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's