Fodor's Nova Scotia & Atlantic Canada
Liscombe Lodge Resort
At a Glance
- fun packages and free experiential programs
- Camp Adventure and other activities for kids
- complimentary use of boats
- rooms could use a redo
- better suited to families than singles
- large wedding parties can sometimes affect the atmosphere
Check Rates from our Partners
Liscombe Lodge Resort Review
In a superb natural setting, with a choice of lodge rooms or secluded chalets and cottages, this place pairs an away-from-it-all location with a wide range of activities. The Liscomb River provides the setting for boating, swimming, and bird-watching, and lacing the property are 16 km (10 miles) of wooded and riverside trails for hiking. Tennis and horseshoe pits are both on-site, and you can bike here. Once you've worked up an appetite, the Riverside Dining Room offers a broad menu based on fresh local ingredients, while the more casual Lone Cloud Lounge serves standard pub fare. Most cottages and chalets have fireplaces and verandas.
- Address: 2884 Hwy. 7, 27 km (17 miles) southwest of Sherbrooke on Hwy. 7 Liscomb Mills, NS B0J 2A0 | Map It
- Phone: 902/779–2307; 800/665–6343
- Website: www.liscombelodge.ca
- Location: Sherbrooke and Sherbrooke Village
- 29 rooms, 1 suite, 38 cottages.
- Rate includes breakfast, some meals.
- Closed mid-Oct.–Apr.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Seems silly writing about Halifax since I literally live 2 hours away but also work in the city during the week. Read more
We are renting a camperized van. Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more