Liscombe Lodge Resort
At a Glance
- fun packages and free experiential programs
- Camp Adventure and other activities for kids
- complimentary use of boats
- rooms could use a redo
- better suited to families than singles
- large wedding parties can sometimes affect the atmosphere
Check Rates from our Partners
Liscombe Lodge Resort Review
In a superb natural setting, with a choice of lodge rooms or secluded chalets and cottages, this place pairs an away-from-it-all location with a wide range of activities. The Liscomb River provides the setting for boating, swimming, and bird-watching, and lacing the property are 16 km (10 miles) of wooded and riverside trails for hiking. Tennis and horseshoe pits are both on-site, and you can bike here. Once you've worked up an appetite, the Riverside Dining Room offers a broad menu based on fresh local ingredients, while the more casual Lone Cloud Lounge serves standard pub fare. Most cottages and chalets have fireplaces and verandas.
- Address: 2884 Hwy. 7, 27 km (17 miles) southwest of Sherbrooke on Hwy. 7, Liscomb Mills, NS, B0J 2A0 | Map It
- Phone: 902/779–2307; 800/665–6343
- Website: www.liscombelodge.ca
- Location: Sherbrooke and Sherbrooke Village
- 29 rooms, 1 suite, 38 cottages
- Rate includes breakfast, some meals.
- Closed mid-Oct.–Apr.
View deals in The Eastern Shore and Northern Nova Scotia for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More