Fodor's Nova Scotia & Atlantic Canada
Bistro 22 Review
Rich farmland fringes Truro, and chef Dennis Pierce knows how to make the most of the fabulous produce grown around here. His 32-seat eatery has an upscale-casual ambience and a small but mighty menu. Salads, sandwiches, and whole-grain pizzas topped with fresh ingredients dominate at lunch, while dinner includes meatier options such as pork stuffed with locally made Gouda and served with seasonal vegetables. Desserts, always made in-house, come generously portioned.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Seems silly writing about Halifax since I literally live 2 hours away but also work in the city during the week. Read more
We are renting a camperized van. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more