Parrsboro, the main town on the north shore of the Minas Basin, is a hot spot for rock hounds and fossil hunters.
Parrsboro at a Glance
Sports and Outdoors
Elsewhere in The Eastern Shore and Northern Nova Scotia
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's