This country mansion was built in about 1815 for Richard John Uniacke, attorney general and advocate general to the Admiralty court during the War of 1812. Now a provincial museum, the Georgian-style house is preserved in its original condition, right down to the antique furnishings. Seven walking trails wend through the large lakeside property. There are picnic tables and a small tearoom on-site. The access road is gated, and the gates are locked at dusk.