Sports and the Outdoors
Shelburne Harbour Boat Tours. You can explore Shelburne's beautiful natural harbor aboard the MV Brown Eyed Girl, a 13-meter (44-foot) trawler. Day tours (at 9 am for 3 hours, at 2 pm for 3½ hours) cost C$35, and the 2½-hour evening tour (6 pm) costs C$25. Take the morning tour if you want to make a day of it and disembark at McNutt's Island to hike up to the Cape Roseway Lighthouse. 107 Water St., Shelburne, NS, B0T 1W0. 902/875–6521 or 902/875–4439. www.shelburneharbourboattours.com. June–Sept.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's