Fodor's Nova Scotia & Atlantic Canada
Kedy's Inlet Restaurant
Kedy's Inlet Restaurant Review
Diners at this chronically cute restaurant at Kedy's Landing—you'll see it just as you approach town off Exit 10—are treated to a fine view of Mahone Bay and the city's three charming churches. The Canadian-style menu emphasizes chowders and seafood, but there are meat and vegetarian options as well. The delicious Heavenly Chicken (in a white-wine and cream sauce) has been a mainstay for years, and the apple strudel, made in-house by the Bavarian-born chef, is alone worth a visit.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Seems silly writing about Halifax since I literally live 2 hours away but also work in the city during the week. Read more
We are renting a camperized van. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more