Kedy's Inlet Restaurant
Kedy's Inlet Restaurant Review
Diners at this chronically cute restaurant at Kedy's Landing—you'll see it just as you approach town off Exit 10—are treated to a fine view of Mahone Bay and the city's three charming churches. The Canadian-style menu emphasizes chowders and seafood, but there are meat and vegetarian options as well. The delicious Heavenly Chicken (in a white-wine and cream sauce) has been a mainstay for years, and the apple strudel, made in-house by the Bavarian-born chef, is alone worth a visit.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's