Fodor's Nova Scotia & Atlantic Canada
Magnolia's Grill Review
Exuberant and unabashedly eccentric, this place is the Auntie Mame of Lunenburg restaurants. The booths are close together and the walls cluttered with pictures, yet somehow the decor works and so does the menu, a Nova Scotian–Deep South hybrid featuring items such as fish cakes, creole peanut soup, and pulled pork. Once you see the key lime pie, you might want to skip straight to dessert. The small space fills fast, so make a reservation or be prepared to wait.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Seems silly writing about Halifax since I literally live 2 hours away but also work in the city during the week. Read more
I saw escorted tour that includes most of the above areas, including scenic rail journey along Atlantic Coast. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more