Quarterdeck Beachside Villas & Grill
At a Glance
- terrific beach
- some units have whirlpool tubs
- restaurant closed off-season
- dining reservations essential
Quarterdeck Beachside Villas & Grill Review
Built just above the high-water mark, these quality villas make you feel like you're staying on a houseboat. Propane fireplaces keep them cozy and, since many have full kitchens, they're practical as well. Two smaller, more secluded cottages are also available. The lawns leading down to the water are perfect for lounging, and the long sandy beach is a launch pad for sea kayakers and body surfers. The resort's landmark grill ($$-$$$) is known for its seafood dishes, especially lobster tails stuffed with scallops and shrimp.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $204 & up -- 4-Star Toronto Hotel, Pay Birth Year for 2nd Nt Sheraton Centre Toronto
- $132 & up -- Toronto 4-Star Hotel: Stay 2, Get 3rd Free The Westin Harbour Castle
- $156 -- Calgary 4-Diamond Summer Stay on Weekends, $120 Off — $156 Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire
Seems silly writing about Halifax since I literally live 2 hours away but also work in the city during the week. Read more
Many thanks to the various Fodorites who gave comprehensive and generous advice throughout our planning for this month long road trip.
We are two Aussies who have visited western Canada previously and Read more
I will start out by saying that I know that we can't fit it all in.
Arriving Bangor, Maine airport late afternoon June 18th, departing mid-day June 28th.
Priorities: scenic seascape drives, lighthouses, Read more
· News & Features
Memorial Day is the unofficial start of what we like to call "weekend getaway season."... Read more
Wineries have a very obvious main draw.... Read more
The Aran Islands (Inishmore, Inishmaan, and Inisheer) are three small, but adventure-packed islands o... Read more