Getting Here and Around
Bay Ferries Ltd. sails the Princess of Acadia between Saint John, New Brunswick, and Digby year-round. There is at least one round-trip per day—two in summer—and the crossing takes about three hours. The town itself is easily explored on foot.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's