- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mills, an upscale mini-department store with three floors of fashions, accessories, perfumes, cosmetics, and gifts, is a local institution.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $72.00 & up : 3.5-star hotels in Halifax Hotwire
- Special deal: 3-Star Residence Inn Halifax Downtown Fr $222+/Nt Expedia
- $12.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Halifax Hotwire
- $95.00 & up : 4-star hotels in Halifax — $95 Hotwire
- $11.95 & up : Compact rentals in Halifax — $12 Hotwire
Seems silly writing about Halifax since I literally live 2 hours away but also work in the city during the week. Read more
Many thanks to the various Fodorites who gave comprehensive and generous advice throughout our planning for this month long road trip.
We are two Aussies who have visited western Canada previously and Read more
Some of you might remember I was supposed to take my mom (who is almost 80) to see the Bay of Fundy last summer (something she's wanted to do for several years). Read more
· News & Features
Nova Scotia ticks all necessary boxes for a truly unspoiled seaside escape—endless lobster traps,... Read more
Nova Scotia’s capital is a hip, harbor-hugging city and its 400,000 citizens know how to have some... Read more