- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Dharma Sushi Review
Tidy sushi, fresh sashimi, and feather-light tempura are artfully presented here; and although the service is fast-paced, the food doesn't suffer as a result. Lunchtime can be especially busy, so if you have trouble choosing from the long-as-your-arm menu, you might opt for a bento box or one of the daily specials. The latter—which can include California rolls, vegetable tempura, miso soup, and a popular chicken teriyaki—are a real deal and ready fast. Seating is available inside this pint-sized eatery and, in summer, on a small street-front patio.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $76.00 & up : 3.5-star hotels in Halifax Hotwire
- Book 3 Nts in Halifax this May Fr $234+/Nt Expedia
- $17.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Halifax Hotwire
- $87.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Halifax — $87 Hotwire
- $16.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Halifax — $17 Hotwire
Seems silly writing about Halifax since I literally live 2 hours away but also work in the city during the week. Read more
Many thanks to the various Fodorites who gave comprehensive and generous advice throughout our planning for this month long road trip.
We are two Aussies who have visited western Canada previously and Read more
I will start out by saying that I know that we can't fit it all in.
Arriving Bangor, Maine airport late afternoon June 18th, departing mid-day June 28th.
Priorities: scenic seascape drives, lighthouses, Read more
· News & Features
Nova Scotia ticks all necessary boxes for a truly unspoiled seaside escape—endless lobster traps,... Read more
Nova Scotia’s capital is a hip, harbor-hugging city and its 400,000 citizens know how to have some... Read more