Canoeing in Halifax
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
St. Mary's Boat Club. Beautiful century-old homes dot the placid Northwest Arm, and the bench of a canoe is definitely the best seat from which to view them. On weekends from June through September, St. Mary's rents canoes by the hour to adults 18 years and older and to younger certified canoeists. 1641 Fairfield Rd., off Jubilee Rd., below Connaught, Halifax, NS, B3H 4E8. 902/490–4688. www.halifax.ca/smbc.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's