Sights & Attractions in Cape Breton Island
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Baddeck
Alexander Graham Bell National Historic Site
This site pays homage to Bell's many inventions and humanitarian...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Baddeck|
Bras d'Or Lakes and Watershed Interpretive Centre
Occupying a former post office dating from 1885, this small interpretive...
|Museums / Galleries||Baddeck|
Highland Village Museum
The 40-acre "village" is set high on a mountainside with a spectacular...
Usige Bàn Falls Provincial Park
The focal point of this park, 14.5 km (9 miles) north of Baddeck...
Wagmatcook Culture & Heritage Centre
The center spotlights the ancient history and rich traditions...
|Native American Sites||Baddeck|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe