Sights & Attractions in Cape Breton Island
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Cape Breton Island
|A-E F-M N-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Fortress of Louisbourg National Historic Site
This may be Cape Breton's most remarkable attraction. After the...
|Museums / Galleries, Military Sites||Louisbourg|
Gaelic College of Celtic Arts and Crafts
Being home to direct descendants of the Gaelic pioneers, St...
|Educational Institutions||St. Ann's Bay and Around|
Nova Scotia is a center of Shambhala Buddhism, and though Shambala...
|Religious Sites||Pleasant Bay|
Highland Village Museum
The 40-acre "village" is set high on a mountainside with a spectacular...
LeNoir Forge Museum
This restored 18th-century French blacksmith shop occupies a...
|Museums / Galleries||Arichat|
Les Trois Pignons Cultural Center
The center, which contains the Elizabeth LeFort Gallery, displays...
|Museums / Galleries||Chéticamp|
Marconi National Historic Site
On a spectacular headland, this site commemorates the spot at...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Sydney|
Margaree Salmon Museum
Exhibits at this unassuming museum are proudly old-school, which...
|Museums / Galleries||Margaree Harbour|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's