Sights & Attractions in Cape Breton Island
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Cape Breton Island
|A-E F-M N-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Alexander Graham Bell National Historic Site
This site pays homage to Bell's many inventions and humanitarian...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Baddeck|
Bras d'Or Lakes and Watershed Interpretive Centre
Occupying a former post office dating from 1885, this small interpretive...
|Museums / Galleries||Baddeck|
Cabot's Landing Provincial Park
This long, sandy beach remains untouched by modern development...
|Beaches, Parks||Cape North|
Cape Breton Highlands National Park
A 950-square-km (366-square-mile) wilderness of wooded valleys...
|Parks||Cape Breton Highlands National Park|
Cape Breton Miners' Museum
Here you can learn about the difficult lives of the local men...
|Museums / Galleries||Sydney|
Celtic Music Interpretive Centre
Packed with exhibits detailing the fine points of fiddling, the...
|Museums / Galleries||Judique|
Built in 1787, this unpretentious wooden building was originally...
|Houses / Mansions||Sydney|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe