Baddeck Lobster Suppers
Baddeck Lobster Suppers Review
For superfresh seafood overlooking Bras d'Or Lake, head for this former legion hall. It can seat 100 diners inside, and more on the deck, but it gets busy, particularly when a tour bus unloads (though these are by reservation only so you can call to check whether one is expected). There are just three options on the menu—lobster, planked salmon, and grilled steak—each served with unlimited mussels, seafood chowder, homemade rolls and biscuits, desserts, and non-alcoholic beverages (yes, all of these items are unlimited). Unlike some similar spots, this one is fully licensed so you can wash all that down with a cold brew.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's