- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Nova Scotia & Atlantic Canada
Four Mile Beach Inn
At a Glance
- breakfast buffet included
- knowledgeable hosts
- smallish rooms
- two have shared bathrooms, and one has a bathroom across the corridor
Check Rates from our Partners
Four Mile Beach Inn Review
Views of Aspy Bay and the ridge of the highland mountains are fantastic from this large 19th-century house near Cabot's Landing. The hosts know the Cabot Trail well and can provide personalized day planning; canoes and kayaks can be rented at a small dock on the property, and bike rentals are also available. Rooms are clean and have a country look. Many have extra beds (C$15 charge per additional room occupant), some have a kitchenette, and some include a private entrance and a deck. Various packages are offered.
- Address: 1528 Bay St. Lawrence Rd., Sugarloaf, NS B0C 1G0
- Phone: 902/383–2282 June–Oct.; 877/602–3737; 902/422–7450 mid-Oct.–mid-May
- Website: www.fourmilebeachinn.com
- Location: Cape North
- 7 rooms, 1 apartment.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Closed mid-Oct.–mid-May (season varies).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Seems silly writing about Halifax since I literally live 2 hours away but also work in the city during the week. Read more
We are traveling to these area with our 12 year old grandson for 5 days in July . Read more