- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Four Mile Beach Inn
At a Glance
- breakfast buffet included
- knowledgeable hosts
- smallish rooms
- two have shared bathrooms, and one has a bathroom across the corridor
Four Mile Beach Inn Review
Views of Aspy Bay and the ridge of the highland mountains are fantastic from this large 19th-century house near Cabot's Landing. The hosts know the Cabot Trail well and can provide personalized day planning; canoes and kayaks can be rented at a small dock on the property, and bike rentals are also available. Rooms are clean and have a country look. Many have extra beds (C$15 charge per additional room occupant), some have a kitchenette, and some include a private entrance and a deck. Various packages are offered.
- Address: 1528 Bay St. Lawrence Rd., Sugarloaf, NS B0C 1G0
- Phone: 902/383–2282 June–Oct.; 877/602–3737; 902/422–7450 mid-Oct.–mid-May
- Website: www.fourmilebeachinn.com
- Location: Cape North
- 7 rooms, 1 apartment.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Closed mid-Oct.–mid-May (season varies).
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Seems silly writing about Halifax since I literally live 2 hours away but also work in the city during the week. Read more
In August DW and I were on a two week tour of the Maritime Provinces leaving from Boston. Read more
· News & Features
With Art Basel Miami now in town, it's prime time to consider the 7 reasons why you should be taking a ... Read more
New York City offers irresistible retail therapy during the holiday season.... Read more
Next year, crazed soccer fans the world will descend upon Brazil, host of the 2014 World Cup.... Read more