- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
It's all about layers in Newfoundland. You'll need shorts and short-sleeve shirts for when it's warm and sunny. Pack a fleece jacket or a hoodie in case the temperature drops. A windbreaker might be the most important piece of clothing; you'll need it to keep the chill out when the winds are up. To top off your ensemble, you'll need raingear, like a slicker. Throw in a pair of gloves, too. May the sun shine on your holidays, but if it doesn't, you'll be dressed for it.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's