Sights & Attractions in Newfoundland and Labrador
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Newfoundland and Labrador
Cape Spear National Historic Site
At the easternmost point of land on the continent, songbirds begin...
|Nautical Sites||St. John's|
Cape St. Mary's Ecological Reserve
The third-largest nesting colony of gannets in North America...
|Nature Preserves||Cape St. Mary's Ecological Reserve|
An eye-catching feature of the cityscape since 2005, this lively...
|Museums / Galleries||St. John's|
Signal Hill National Historic Site
In spite of its height, Signal Hill was difficult to defend:...
|Military Sites||St. John's|
Browse All Newfoundland and Labrador Sights
- Arches Provincial Park
- Boyd's Cove
- Cape St. Mary's Ecological Reserve
- Corner Brook
- Deer Lake
- Grand Bank
- Grand Falls–Windsor
- Gros Morne National Park
- L'Anse aux Meadows National Historic Site
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe