- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Light Keeper's Seafood Restaurant
The Light Keeper's Seafood Restaurant Review
Good seafood and solid Canadian fare are served in this former lighthouse keeper's home overlooking the ocean. Halibut, shrimp, crab, and cod are usually good bets, as is the seafood chowder. Watch whales and bergs (when they oblige) as you feast on bakeapple cheesecake for dessert.
- Address: 21 Fishing Point Rd., St. Anthony, NL, A0K 4S0
- Phone: 709/454-4900; 877/454-4900
- Location: St. Anthony
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Oct.--late May.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $135 -- Toronto 4-Diamond Stay w/Ticket to Any Toronto Event The Westin Harbour Castle, Toronto
- $204 & up -- 4-Star Toronto Hotel, Pay Birth Year for 2nd Nt Sheraton Centre Toronto
- $156 -- Calgary 4-Diamond Summer Stay on Weekends, $120 Off — $156 Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire
I am trying organize a boating trip for our family of five. Read more
From time to time questions about viewing the Northern Lights are posted on this forum. Read more
Looking for casual, good food in Niagara Falls on Canadian side. Read more
· News & Features
Summertime is practically synonymous with road trips.... Read more
A family trip to Hawaii's Big Island would be one filled with outdoor thrills, animal adventures, and... Read more
A babymoon in the Bahamas has one order of business: you must do absolutely nothing.... Read more