- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Brittoner Bed & Breakfast
At a Glance
- on a pond
- harbor view from some rooms
- full hot breakfast
- no credit cards accepted
Brittoner Bed & Breakfast Review
This restored home dating to 1842 is in the heart of Brigus, near Hawthorne Cottage and hiking trails. Rooms are decorated with patchwork quilts and rocking chairs. The huge yard practically begs to be picnicked in, or you can just sit outside and enjoy the splendid view. The friendly, helpful owners live next door.
- Address: 12 Water St., Brigus, NL A0A 1K0
- Phone: 709/528–3412; 709/579–5995 Nov.–Apr.
- Location: Brigus
- 3 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- No credit cards.
- Closed Nov.–Apr.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
his is quite long - but I wanted to give as much detail as possible in hopes of being as helpful as you all were in the planning!! It's also way overdue. The trip was in June 2013 (admits embarrassingly). Read more
Lord Stanley Hotel in Vancouver BC Canada
Lord Stanley Strata Corp Management Company
When i escalated an issue to the manager (Wendy Krasovec) and then to the site manager (Michael Tham) i was told no Read more
We are an Australian family (Mom, Dad and 20 year old Daughter) planning a trip to North America (July / August). Read more
· News & Features
With Art Basel Miami now in town, it's prime time to consider the 7 reasons why you should be taking a... Read more
New York City offers irresistible retail therapy during the holiday season.... Read more
Next year, crazed soccer fans the world will descend upon Brazil, host of the 2014 World Cup.... Read more