- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Nova Scotia & Atlantic Canada
Brittoner Bed & Breakfast
At a Glance
- on a pond
- harbor view from some rooms
- full hot breakfast
- no credit cards accepted
Check Rates from our Partners
Brittoner Bed & Breakfast Review
This restored home dating to 1842 is in the heart of Brigus, near Hawthorne Cottage and hiking trails. Rooms are decorated with patchwork quilts and rocking chairs. The huge yard practically begs to be picnicked in, or you can just sit outside and enjoy the splendid view. The friendly, helpful owners live next door.
- Address: 12 Water St., Brigus, NL A0A 1K0
- Phone: 709/528–3412; 709/579–5995 Nov.–Apr.
- Location: Brigus
- 3 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- No credit cards.
- Closed Nov.–Apr.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello! Read more
On September 24, my husband and I drove from New York to Montreal for a ten day trip to Montreal and Quebec City. Read more
This is good choice i think and I choose flying from Victoria to get there ? Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more