- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Nova Scotia & Atlantic Canada
Brittoner Bed & Breakfast
At a Glance
- on a pond
- harbor view from some rooms
- full hot breakfast
- no credit cards accepted
Check Rates from our Partners
Brittoner Bed & Breakfast Review
This restored home dating to 1842 is in the heart of Brigus, near Hawthorne Cottage and hiking trails. Rooms are decorated with patchwork quilts and rocking chairs. The huge yard practically begs to be picnicked in, or you can just sit outside and enjoy the splendid view. The friendly, helpful owners live next door.
- Address: 12 Water St., Brigus, NL A0A 1K0
- Phone: 709/528–3412; 709/579–5995 Nov.–Apr.
- Location: Brigus
- 3 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- No credit cards.
- Closed Nov.–Apr.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I would like to know if anyone recently traveled Lufthansa and have passed through. Read more
Hello! Read more
Okay, we're down to two choices for the house for our trip, which will be a one-week "road trip" followed by a week in PEI doing Anne stuff and hiking and maybe horseback riding and just generally relaxing! Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more