- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Nova Scotia & Atlantic Canada
At a Glance
- minutes to ferry terminal
- dining room is air-conditioned
- no air-conditioning in guest rooms
Check Rates from our Partners
Harold Hotel Review
Convenient to the Argentia–Nova Scotia Ferry, just 5 km (3 miles) away, this hotel is in the heart of Placentia and a two-minute walk from the boardwalk and the ocean. Ask for one of the front-facing rooms, which look out at a rocky mountain. The restaurant specializes in seafood, and there's also a pub on-site.
- Address: Main St., off Rte. 100 Placentia, NL A0B 2Y0
- Phone: 709/227-2107
- Location: Placentia
- 18 rooms.
- Rate includes some meals, no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I would like to know if anyone recently traveled Lufthansa and have passed through. Read more
Hello! Read more
Me and my husband plan to have a driving trip from Vancouver to Jasper, Banff, Glacier, Lake Louise.......and Whistler if time available. We are from Toronto and this is our first driving trip. Exciting Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more