- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
L'Anse au Clair
In L'Anse au Clair—French for "clear water cove"—anglers can try their luck for trout and salmon on the scenic Forteau and Pinware rivers. The name dates from the early 1700s when this area was settled by French speakers from Québec. Ask at the local museum for directions to the Doctor's Path where, in the 19th century, the local doctor searched out herbs and medicinal plants.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's