- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Watch out for moose, deer, porcupines, and raccoons, especially at night. Although major highways have moose and deer fences, many of the secondary roads do not, and twilight is an especially dangerous time for wildlife entering the roads. Reduce speed at night.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe