- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
New Brunswick has it all: a mighty river (with many other impressive waterways), coastal waters with dramatically high tides, forests that sweep for miles, and mountain ranges perfect for activities like hiking and skiing. Most of all, this province has a people who are downright friendly. You'll find activities and attractions to suit every age and taste and then some.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe