- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Poley Mountain Resort. Poley Mountain Resort has more than 100 skiable acres with a 660-foot vertical drop from a 910-foot summit, and five ski lifts. There are more than 30 trails, a snowboard park, and night skiing is also available. The season usually runs December through April. 69 Poley Mountain Rd., 13 km (8 miles) southeast of Sussex off Waterford Rd., Sussex, NB, E4E 4Y2. 506/433–7653. www.poleymountain.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's