- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Algonquin Golf Club. On the shores of Passamaquoddy Bay, this is a beautifully landscaped 18-hole, par-72, 6,908-yard signature course designed by Thomas McBroom. The holes on the back 9—especially the 12th—have beautiful sea views, as does the Clubhouse Grill. Part of the Algonquin resort, it's also open to nonguests and has a "traditional golf" dress code. Green fees range from C$35 to C$85, depending on the season, and there are clubs and carts to rent. Off Rte. 127, St. Andrews by-the-Sea, NB, E5B 1A7. 506/529–8165. algonquinresort.com/golf. Daily, May–Oct.
More Sports and Outdoors
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe