Sights & Attractions in New Brunswick
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in St. Andrews by-the-Sea
Charlotte County Courthouse and Old Gaol
Active since 1840 and a National Historic Site since 1983, the...
|Government Buildings||St. Andrews by-the-Sea|
Fundy Discovery Aquarium
In a superb building that opened in 2011, this excellent aquarium...
|Zoos / Aquariums||St. Andrews by-the-Sea|
A remark was made at an 1822 dinner party about the "poor" Presbyterians...
|Religious Sites||St. Andrews by-the-Sea|
Nearly 2,500 varieties of trees, shrubs, and plants cover the...
|Gardens / Arboretums||St. Andrews by-the-Sea|
This huge island estate, once completely self-sufficient, was...
|Houses / Mansions, Islands||St. Andrews by-the-Sea|
Ross Memorial Museum
A U.S couple who had a summer home in St. Andrews for 40 years...
|Museums / Galleries||St. Andrews by-the-Sea|
Browse All New Brunswick Sights
- Campobello Island
- Deer Island
- Dorchester and Memramcook
- Fundy National Park
- Grand Falls
- Hopewell Cape
- Kings Landing Historical Settlement
- Kouchibouguac National Park
- Mactaquac Provincial Park
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's