Sights & Attractions in New Brunswick
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in New Brunswick
This two-week celebration of Acadian culture is held here in the...
Beaverbrook Art Gallery
A lasting gift of the late Lord Beaverbrook, born and raised...
|Museums / Galleries||Fredericton|
The annual Foire Brayonne, held in Edmundston over the long weekend...
Historic Garrison District
The restored buildings of this British and Canadian post, which...
These famous "giant flowerpots" have been carved by the Bay of...
|Beaches, Parks||Hopewell Cape|
Nearly 2,500 varieties of trees, shrubs, and plants cover the...
|Gardens / Arboretums||St. Andrews by-the-Sea|
Kouchibouguac National Park
The word Kouchibouguac (Kou-she-boo-gwack) means "river of the...
|Parks||Kouchibouguac National Park|
A bizarre optical illusion has been attracting visitors since...
New Brunswick Museum
Imaginative and engaging in its approach, the provincial museum...
|Museums / Galleries||Saint John|
The warmest salt water in Canada and a 3-km (2-mile) stretch...
Saint John City Market
The inverted ship's hull ceiling of this handsome market—the...
|Markets / Bazaars||Saint John|
Tidal Bore and Riverfront Park
A multimillion-dollar restoration program has made the Tidal...
|Bodies of Water||Moncton|
Browse All New Brunswick Sights
- Campobello Island
- Deer Island
- Dorchester and Memramcook
- Fundy National Park
- Grand Falls
- Hopewell Cape
- Kings Landing Historical Settlement
- Kouchibouguac National Park
- Mactaquac Provincial Park
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's