Sights & Attractions in New Brunswick
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Cherry Brook Zoo
Snow leopards, Siberian tigers, and other exotic species are highlights...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Saint John|
A stop here is virtually guaranteed to win beleaguered parents...
Irving Nature Park
The ecosystems of the southern New Brunswick coast are preserved...
|Nature Preserves||Saint John|
Loyalist Burial Ground
Established soon after the United Empire Loyalists arrived in...
Magic Mountain Water Park
An excellent water theme park, adjacent to Magnetic Hill, Magic...
A bizarre optical illusion has been attracting visitors since...
Magnetic Hill Zoo
Celebrating its 60th year in 2013, this is the largest zoo in...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Moncton|
The waterfront area at the foot of King Street is where the Loyalists...
|Marinas / Piers||Saint John|
New Brunswick Museum
Imaginative and engaging in its approach, the provincial museum...
|Museums / Galleries||Saint John|
The strong Fundy tides rise higher than the water level of the...
|Bodies of Water||Saint John|
Encompassing 2,200 acres, this is one of the largest urban parks...
Saint John City Market
The inverted ship's hull ceiling of this handsome market—the...
|Markets / Bazaars||Saint John|
Tidal Bore and Riverfront Park
A multimillion-dollar restoration program has made the Tidal...
|Bodies of Water||Moncton|
Browse All New Brunswick Sights
- Campobello Island
- Deer Island
- Dorchester and Memramcook
- Fundy National Park
- Grand Falls
- Hopewell Cape
- Kings Landing Historical Settlement
- Kouchibouguac National Park
- Mactaquac Provincial Park
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe