Sights & Attractions in New Brunswick
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions New Brunswick
|A B-C D-F G-H I-K L-M N-O P-R S-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Aberdeen Cultural Centre
The halls of the Aberdeen Cultural Centre, a converted schoolhouse...
|Museums / Galleries, Arts / Performance Venues||Moncton|
This two-week celebration of Acadian culture is held here in...
Acadian Historical Village
A highlight of the Acadian Peninsula, the more than 40 restored...
|Museums / Galleries||Caraquet|
On the campus of the University of Moncton, this museum has a...
|Museums / Galleries||Moncton|
Albert County Clay Company
In a large converted community hall Judy Tait makes beautiful...
|Stores / Malls||Fundy National Park|
The small seaside town of Alma services Fundy National Park with...
|Towns||Fundy National Park|
Andrew and Laura McCain Gallery
This lively gallery hosts an eclectic series of exhibitions each...
|Museums / Galleries||Grand Falls|
Aquarium and Marine Centre
This wonderful aquarium has a serious side and a fun side, with...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Shippagan|
Atlantic Salmon Museum
This museum provides a look at the endangered Atlantic salmon...
|Museums / Galleries||Miramichi|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All New Brunswick Sights
- Campobello Island
- Deer Island
- Dorchester and Memramcook
- Fundy National Park
- Grand Falls
- Hopewell Cape
- Kings Landing Historical Settlement
- Kouchibouguac National Park
- Mactaquac Provincial Park
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's