Shopping in New Brunswick
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
New Brunswick Shopping
|A-C D-G H-R S-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Aitkens Pewter designs, produces, and sells pewter goblets, belt...
Downtown Moncton's new Artisan Village is an ambitious and exciting...
Bejewel sparkles with wearable works of art. You can often see...
Botinicals sells crafts by Maritime artisans....
Brunswick Square, a large mall connected to the city's "Inside...
|Shopping Centers / Malls||Saint John|
Carrington & Co.
Carrington & Co. in the Delta is a gem for crafts and clothes...
Champlain Place is a huge mall with more than 150 shops....
|Shopping Centers / Malls||Moncton|
Crocker Hill Store/Steven Smith Designs
The Crocker Hill Store/Steven Smith Designs has art and other...
|Household Items / Furniture||St. Andrews by-the-Sea|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $227* & up -- Canada Sale Fares from Baltimore (One Way) Air Canada
- $275 -- Montreal: 4-Diamond Downtown Hotel over Pride Week W Montreal
- $155 -- Chic Toronto Hotel through June, Save 30% Novotel Toronto Centre
- $349 & up -- 5-Night Pacific Coast Cruise on Norwegian Norwegian Cruise Line
- $99 -- Ottawa Hotel This Summer incl. Breakfast, 40% Off — $99 Quality Hotel Downtown Ottawa