- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Nova Scotia & Atlantic Canada
Riverside Resort and Conference Centre
At a Glance
- comfortable, affordable family accommodations
- activities, including skiing and golf packages, can be arranged
- environmentally friendly water treatment plant
- outside of Fredericton
- exterior could do with a paint job
Check Rates from our Partners
Riverside Resort and Conference Centre Review
Overlooking the Mactaquac Headpond, this hotel has a relaxed, country atmosphere and 35 acres of lovely grounds with walking trails, a children's playground, and a boat dock. There's a fireplace, lots of natural wood, and a lofty ceiling in the lobby, and the suites have electric fireplaces. All of the rooms were refurbished in 2013 and some have water views and cathedral ceilings. The Verandah dining room overlooks the St. John River, and the cottages are ideal for those who want to boat or ski.
- Address: 35 Mactaquac Rd., off Rte. 102, 12 km (7 miles) west of Fredericton French Village, NB E3E 1L2 | Map It
- Phone: 506/363–5111; 800/561–5111
- Website: www.riversidefredericton.com
- Location: Fredericton
- 82 rooms, 4 suites, 6 cottages.
- Rate includes breakfast, some meals, no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello! Read more
On September 24, my husband and I drove from New York to Montreal for a ten day trip to Montreal and Quebec City. Read more
This is good choice i think and I choose flying from Victoria to get there ? Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more