- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Nova Scotia & Atlantic Canada
Riverside Resort and Conference Centre
At a Glance
- comfortable, affordable family accommodations
- activities, including skiing and golf packages, can be arranged
- environmentally friendly water treatment plant
- outside of Fredericton
- exterior could do with a paint job
Check Rates from our Partners
Riverside Resort and Conference Centre Review
Overlooking the Mactaquac Headpond, this hotel has a relaxed, country atmosphere and 35 acres of lovely grounds with walking trails, a children's playground, and a boat dock. There's a fireplace, lots of natural wood, and a lofty ceiling in the lobby, and the suites have electric fireplaces. All of the rooms were refurbished in 2013 and some have water views and cathedral ceilings. The Verandah dining room overlooks the St. John River, and the cottages are ideal for those who want to boat or ski.
- Address: 35 Mactaquac Rd., off Rte. 102, 12 km (7 miles) west of Fredericton French Village, NB E3E 1L2 | Map It
- Phone: 506/363–5111; 800/561–5111
- Website: www.riversidefredericton.com
- Location: Fredericton
- 82 rooms, 4 suites, 6 cottages.
- Rate includes breakfast, some meals, no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I wrote a blog about my adventures whilst camping in Canada, ontario. Read more
I would like to know if anyone recently traveled Lufthansa and have passed through. Read more
I am travelling via hire car around Nova Scotia for two weeks in July 2014 and have planned my trip almost to the day (don't worry - I have read lots of the other forums and have packed in lots Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more