New Brunswick Sights

Advertisement

Guidebooks

Prince William Street

Prince William Street Review

South of King Street near Market Slip, this street is full of historic bank and business buildings that now hold shops, galleries, and restaurants; it's emerging as a dining destination. The lamp known as the Three Sisters, at the foot of Prince William Street, was erected in 1848 to guide ships into the harbor. Next to it is a replica of the Celtic cross on nearby Partridge Island, where many immigrants landed and were quarantined.

    Contact Information

  • Address: Saint John, NB
  • Location: Saint John
Updated: 08-15-2013

Fodorite Reviews

Be the first to review this property

Advertisement

View more trip reports

View more travel discussions

· News & Features

View more blog stories