Nightlife & the Arts in New Brunswick
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
New Brunswick Nightlife & the Arts
|A-K L-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Calithumpians Theatre Company
The Calithumpians Theatre Company has free outdoor performances...
The Capital Complex
An eclectic collection of live bands, covering all genres, plays...
Casino New Brunswick
Opened in 2010, the casino offers gaming tables and slots, an...
Owned by drummer Barry Hughes, this is a great place to see live...
Musical and other types of performances take place at this hockey...
|Music Clubs||Saint John|
Harvest Jazz and Blues Festival
This major week-long annual festival takes place during the second...
Saint John's theater, opera, ballet, and symphony productions...
|Arts Centers||Saint John|
A young crowd comes for DJs playing loud dance music into the...
This is a great place to relax and enjoy comfort food with a...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe