- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Radical Edge (129 Westmorland St., Fredericton, NB, E3B 3O4. 506/459–1448. radicaledge.ca.)
Savage's (441 King St., Fredericton, NB, E3B 1E5. 506/457–7452. www.sbcoutlet.com.)
Calithumpians Theatre Company. Haunted Hikes are conducted Monday through Saturday, departing from the Coach House (796a Queen St.) at 9.15 pm. 506/457–1975. www.calithumpians.com.
City Hall Visitor Information Centre (397 Queen St., Fredericton, NB, E3B 4Y7. 506/460–2129 May–Oct.; 506/460–2041 Nov.–late Apr. www.tourismfredericton.ca. May–Oct. (in off season visit Tourism Office at 11 Carleton St.).)
Fredericton Tourism (11 Carleton St., Fredericton, NB, E3B 4Y7. 506/460–2041 or 888/888–4768. www.tourismfredericton.ca.)
Visitor Information Center (Tilley House, 69 Front St., Village of Gagetown, NB, E5M 1A4. 506/488–2966.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's