- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fredericton has a fine network of walking trails, one of which follows the river from the Green past the Victorian mansions on Waterloo Row, behind the Beaverbrook Art Gallery, and along the riverbank to the Sheraton.
Visitor Information Center. Get your trail maps here. City Hall, 397 Queen St. at York St., Fredericton, NB, E3B 1B5. 506/460–2129. www.tourismfredericton.ca.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's