- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Many of Fredericton's 70 km (44 mi) of walking trails, especially those along the river and in Odell and Wilmot parks, are groomed for cross-country skiing.
Ski Crabbe Mountain. Ski Crabbe Mountain has 18 trails, a vertical drop of 263 meters (853 feet), snowboard and ski rentals, a ski shop, instruction, a skating pond, cross-country skiing, babysitting, and a lounge and restaurant. 50 Crabbe Mountain Rd., 55 km [34 mi] west of Fredericton, Central Hainesville, NB, E6E 1E3. 506/463-8311 select 300 for Snow Phone. www.crabbemountain.com.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $132 & up -- Toronto 4-Star Hotel: Stay 2, Get 3rd Free The Westin Harbour Castle
- $156 -- Calgary 4-Diamond Summer Stay on Weekends, $120 Off Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire