- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sports and the Outdoors
Mont Farlagne. There are 21 trails for downhill skiing on a vertical drop of 600 feet, and is four lifts can handle 4,000 skiers per hour; there's night skiing on eight trails. Snowboarding, tube sliding, and a snow park with jumps and modules add to the fun. Equipment rentals and lessons are available, and there are a pro-shop, a cafeteria, and a bar. 360 Mont Farlagne Rd., St-Jacques, NB, E7B 2X1. 506/739–7669. www.montfarlagne.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's