- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
If you've got the money, travel in style: Glacier Air Tours has charter helicopter and airplane service between Whistler and Vancouver International Airport or Vancouver Harbour for anywhere from C$230 to C$3,000. West Coast Air connects Victoria and Whistler, June through September for C$288. Whistler Air runs two daily flights between Vancouver's Coal Harbour and the Whistler area from mid-May to early October; the company also partners with Rocky Mountaineer's Whistler Mountaineer service to offer fly-rail packages for around C$320.
Air Travel Info
Glacier Air (800/208-4421. www.glacierair.com.)
Westcoast Air (800/665-0212. www.westcoastair.com.)
Whistler Air (888/806-2299. www.whistlerair.ca.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's