- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Each of these excursions can easily be combined with a few days in Vancouver or Victoria. Heading up to Whistler takes only a couple of hours, but traveling by car to the Okanagan or Tofino requires more of a commitment. All three trips promise tremendous scenery and ample places to pause. Taking the BC Ferries to Nanaimo en route to Tofino offers an added bonus of vistas and adventure with a real chance of seeing bald eagles, seals, and whales.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe