- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Whistler Restaurant Reviews
When Vancouver's celebrity chefs decided to spread their wings and fly out of town, Whistler provided the logical destination. Today, some of the top ski-resort restaurants in the world take advantage of the growing locavore or "slow food" movement—as showcased during four months of Sunday farmers' markets and organic bounty—to provide diners with a surprising array of Northwest cuisine. Foodies will especially enjoy Whistler's Cornucopia Festival, which showcases culinary talents and B.C. wineries every November.
While no one would ever mistake Whistler for a thrifty resort, there are plenty of sandwich and coffee shops scattered around the village. There is also a full-scale grocery store should you land a room with a kitchen.
Browse Whistler Restaurants
Browse Whistler Restaurants By Location
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's