Snowmobiling, Snowshoeing, and Sleigh Rides in Whistler
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Snowmobiling, Snowshoeing, and Sleigh Rides
Blackcomb Snowmobile. You can book guided snowmobile trips through the backcountry, learn to mush a dog sled, or follow a First Nations trapper's trail on snowshoes. Snowmobile trips start at C$129 for two hours. Hilton Whistler Resort, 4050 Whistler Way, Whistler Village, BC, V0N 1B4. 604/932-8484. www.blackcombsnowmobile.com.
Canadian Snowmibile and All-Terrain Adventures. Snowmobiles, dog sleds, and snowshoes are just some of the transportation choices here. After a day in the snow you can reward yourself with a candle-lit fondue dinner is a beautiful log cabin. Seasoned outdoorspeople can take an avalanche skills training course. Carleton Lodge, 4290 Mountain Sq., Whistler Village, BC, V0N 1B8. 604/938-1616. www.canadiansnowmobile.com.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $135 -- Toronto 4-Diamond Stay w/Ticket to Any Toronto Event The Westin Harbour Castle, Toronto
- $204 & up -- 4-Star Toronto Hotel, Pay Birth Year for 2nd Nt Sheraton Centre Toronto
- $156 -- Calgary 4-Diamond Summer Stay on Weekends, $120 Off — $156 Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire